March 26, 2020:
Our virtual office appointments are up and running for anyone that needs an attorney. We can conduct a video meeting with any client that has access to a smartphone or computer. If you don't want a video meeting, we are still open and seeing clients in the office, but with enhanced social distancing measures. We know that these challenging times are creating a tremendous sense of stress and Berg & Chmielewski wants to be there for our clients. We are working to find creative solutions to be there for you so that you can get the information and help that you need. Please call us today at 757-461-5557 to set up an appointment.
March 20, 2020:
Berg & Chmielewski is currently open with normal office hours at each location. We recognize that this is a challenging time with many unknowns regarding the Covid-19 virus. In recognition of this new reality we wanted to let all of our clients and potential clients know the steps we are taking at our practice:
- We have the technology in place to conduct any appointment remotely. Please let us know that you'd like your appointment to be held either through our secure video conferencing service or over the telephone and we will make those arrangements for you.
- We are taking steps to clean and sanitize our offices throughout the workday and every evening.
- All staff are practicing social distancing and have eliminated hand-shaking.
- We would ask that if you are experiencing any flu like symptoms, you do not come to our office and you request to have your appointment done remotely or rescheduled.
- All staff have been instructed to remain at their home if they are experiencing any symptoms of illness.
Open communication will be key throughout this time. We will do our best to keep our clients and potential clients informed and we ask you to do the same for us in regards to your matter. We thank you for the privilege of being your attorney and look forward to continuing to serve you in the future. If you have any questions, please call us at 757-461-5557.