Situations may arise where it becomes necessary for a mother to file a lawsuit to have the father of her child recognized legally. Those actions are called paternity suits and whether you are a mother trying to start the action or an alleged father that wants to defend his rights, you will need a lawyer with experience to handle your case. The attorneys at Berg & Chmielewski, PC have the experience to help and are ready to represent you.

Let us help you today!